Thursday, July 5, 2018

[enter-talk] LEE SEUNGHOON CUTTING OFF KIM GURAㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Up until now, all members from Winner appeared on Radio Star and Kim Gura always mentions the member who quit the group and the fans really hate itㅇㅇ (actually even when iKON’s Bobby guested, he got asked about him too f*ck… I’m embarrassed)


But yesterday Lee Seunghoon came as a guest ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ and was freaking refreshingㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠKim Gura must have received a hard blow


 


Kim Gura: (concerning Nam Taehyun) every time someone comes, I keep asking about it… looks like the CEO is annoyed by it”

Lee Seunghoon: “we were the parties who were directly involved and to be honest, talking about it isn’t really a big deal. It’s the same for a married couple right? If they get divorced, the parties involved are fine but the kids are the ones who end up being more hurt. So our fans must have been very hurt… so just like I said, we (Winner) are fine with it but the fans are sad every time this gets mentioned so that’s why I’m hurting too”


To be honest, I was so touched by his wordsㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ… Lee Seunghoon who went in with a blow ㅠㅠ

Yesterday’s episode recorded 7% in viewers rating since it was so entertaining so please everyone, make sure to watch the rerunㅋㅋㅋ Lee Seunghoon’s 3 gap(?) comparison and Really Really’s Bigbang version were too funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


post response:
[+1,501][-13]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2018.07.05 20:37 신고하기
F*cking hilariousㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ he was singing the Bigbang version and the MC’s were like “what about TOP??” and he said “TOP hyung wasn’t prepared”. He’s f*cking resoluteㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
310
3

ㅇㅇ |2018.07.05 17:38 신고하기
Lee Seunghoon was hilarious yesterdayㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Yang CEO’s dance f*ckㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
“Worship Lee Seunghoon”
196
2
ㅇㅇ |2018.07.05 17:38 신고하기
Lee Seunghoon is f*cking charming and I watched this episode with my mom. She was asking me who he was
166
4

ㅇㅇ |2018.07.05 20:25 신고하기
Lee Seunghoon is good at talking, oofff that was so refreshingㅋㅋㅋㅋ when Yong Junhyung appeared, they were asking him about Jang HS tooㅋㅋㅋ I seriously hate seeing Kim Gura’s mentality of “if I’m doing it it’s ok, but if others do it, it’s not”ㅋㅋㅋ I hate how he thinks that he’s always right, ugh… I hate Kim Gura
111
0

ㅇㅇㅇ |2018.07.05 22:06 신고하기
Ever since his KPOP star days, I saw the way he performs on stage, and I knew he was a genius. I hope he does even better
66
0

ㅇㅇ |2018.07.05 17:08 신고하기
F*cking refreshingㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
49
1

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com