Thursday, July 5, 2018

[enter-talk] WANNA ONE DUMP (PARK JIHOON, BAE JINYOUNG, ONG SEONGWU, KIM JAEHWAN, LAI GUANLIN)

Nowadays, Park Jihoon’s bare face and eyes corners are seriously crazy.
These are the pictures taken over the past 2 weeks!!!

















post response:
[+593][-64]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2018.07.01 22:13 신고하기
What’s impressive is that Park Jihoon looks the handsomest without makeup… his hair was all over the place but he still looks pretty
194
8

ㅇㅇ |2018.07.01 22:27 신고하기
He’s pretty and handsome even with his face covered
184
6

ㅇㅇ |2018.07.01 22:29 신고하기
His eyes are so pretty
54
0

ㅇㅇ |2018.07.01 22:30 신고하기
He looks the handsomest with a bare face and messy hair, he’s seriously freaking handsome!
50
0

ㅇㅇ |2018.07.01 22:26 신고하기
F*cking pure
44
0



[enter-talk] BAE JINYOUNG’S EXPRESSION AFTER SEEING BANGTANㅋㅋ

Our Jinyoungie who always has a chic and dark expression!!
After seeing Jimin sunbae-nim, it’s like he fell in love (??). His expression was so lovely <3<3
I’m cheering for the cute and bright Jinyoung~



















post response:
[+628][-56]
original post :here
ㅇㅇ |2018.07.05 02:45 신고하기
You have to watch this video. Bae Jinyoung seriously fell in love in an instant
141
4

ㅇㅇ |2018.07.05 09:02 신고하기
Jinyoung who’s jealous that his hyung is close with his sunbae-nims
132
8

ㅇㅇ |2018.07.05 02:42 신고하기
Ah seriously, the kidsㅋㅋㅋ last year at the awards ceremony, Wanna One’s maknae line were realizing their dreams meeting groups like Bangtan, Shinee and Exoㅋㅋㅋ they all had a surprised expression and I found them so cute and lovely. I’m so proud seeing them stand with these singers
114
3

ㅇㅇ |2018.07.05 13:37 신고하기
Looks like everyone found the gif by nowㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ our Jinyoungie’s eyesㅠㅠ so clear and shinyㅋㅋㅋㅋ
55
1

ㅇㅇ |2018.07.05 12:20 신고하기
Bae Jinyoung is like this when he looks at Exo too no?ㅋㅋㅋ I would have reacted the same way
41
1



[enter-talk] ONG SEONGWU’S MESSAGE IN ATLANTA

“Hello~~
Wannable, hello. Have you guys been well?
The reason why I’m filming this is because
It’s been a while since I’ve seen the Korean wannables
I missed you guys so I’m making this video.
I’m currently in our world tour.
I’m in Atlanta right now!
I’m doing fine and my body is healthy.
I’ve adjusted to the time difference now…
But at first, I couldn’t adjust well so I couldn’t digest well and my stomach was hurting too..
This is because I was eating during sleeping time,
So I couldn’t digest well. So I’ve been having it a bit hard.
But I’m fine now.
Also.. the weather in the US is good.
It can be hot but it’s clear and sunny?
The air is clear too and the weather is overall pretty good.
But weirdly, it  started to rain today.
Maybe it rained because the Korean Wannables are feeling gloomy
In Korea, the rain is.. (here, I couldn’t figure out his pronunciation)
I wonder if it’s not raining there too.
Also, as for the food… I think that I’m eating well
I’ve been eating Korean food a bit more now
At first I was eating spaghetti, etc. and the likes.
I was eating a lot but in the end, Korean food suits me the best.
Nowadays, I’ve either been going to a Korean restaurant near here, or I would just order take-outs
So I’ve been eating a lot of Korean food.
But even so… the food overseas is really really delicious.
So I feel like if you were to travel overseas, you have to try the food here.
Anyways, I’ve been working hard singing and performing overseas, as well as meeting the Wannables overseas.
So I hope that the Korean Wannables are also healthy…
Don’t be too sad that we’re far apart.
Like they say, when our bodies are further apart, our hearts get closer so please don’t worry about me.
Please just wait a bit more.”






















post response:
[+542][-48]
original post: here
ㅇㅇ |2018.07.02 21:13 신고하기
“I miss you… Wannables… I love you <3”
102
4

ㅇㅇ |2018.07.02 21:24 신고하기
He’s so innocent, he’s totally Ong-nocent ㅎㅎ I’ve been feeling down since they were going on a tour overseas but after seeing his message and seeing so many pictures of him, I don’t feel so empty anymore. Thank you Ong-ahㅎㅎㅎㅎ
97
3

ㅇㅇ |2018.07.02 21:40 신고하기
Hearing Ong’s message and looking at his videos are healing for Wannables
94
3

ㅇㅇ |2018.07.03 01:31 신고하기
He’s a singer that I’m a fan of I’m seriously so surprised by his love for his fans… he self-wrote poems for the fans, know the fans’ hearts well and is always filling in the emptiness by updating us with pictures every time he goes overseas and make it seems like we’re not so far apart. Seriously, I’m so proud for liking a singer like him. I knew that he had the looks and skills down after watching him on P101 but he’s seriously such a precious person.. he said that his motto was to live with charms and I seriously think that he’s putting it into action. I respect him and am so proud of himㅠㅠㅠ he’s seriously the first idol to make me feel self-respect, Ong Seongwuㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
38
0

ㅇㅇ |2018.07.03 00:52 신고하기
He put in the most effort and wrote the longest letter to his fans in Wanna Travel. The members were saying how they got used to always waiting for Seongwu to finish, and it’s making me so emotional. Seeing him like this today also makes him look so cool and lovelyㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ I’m putting an all-in in you for all my history of fangirling
30
0



[enter-talk] ㅋㅋㅋㅋKIM JAEHWAN IS F*CKING FUNNY HERE (IT’S A BIT OF A BUSINESS POST)

He appeared on Voice of God when he was still a commonerㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ the gif is a bit lengthy but you have to watch it until the end. It’s f*cking funny



Lee Hwijae’s reactionㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
He used to be your average university student but he became a pro idol in just 1 year… (to be honest, I felt hat it was a shame to keep the gifs to myself so I wrote this postㅎㅎㅎ) thank you for viewing Jaehwanie prettily and thank you for reading <3







post response:
[+580][-51]
original post: here


ㅇㅇ |2018.07.03 19:44 신고하기
I like this side of Kim Jaehwan. He always does everything he’s asked to do and works hard at itㅋㅋ if you see him on reality shows and the likes, he’s always having fun and seems close with all the members. Meanwhile, his dancing has improved so muchㅋㅋ he’s also good at singing and he’s a talented kid. He’s even good at sportsㅋㅋ
178
14

ㅇㅇ |2018.07.03 19:27 신고하기
Jaehwan changed a lot right? He fully became an idol nowㅠㅠ
147
13

ㅇㅇ |2018.07.03 19:20 신고하기
For real, his character development… is so cool and impressiveㅋㅋㅋㅋ
137
13

ㅇㅇ |2018.07.03 21:12 신고하기
Kim Jaehwan will do well in everything he does. He’s a stan attractor and he has a bright personality. He learned dancing at a late stage but he caught up and looks pretty natural on stage. I find it cute how he’s not scared of ruining himself and he also has a good variety senseㅋㅋ I really hope that he does well in the future
80
4

ㅇㅇ |2018.07.03 22:53 신고하기
I seriously am teary every time I look at Kim Jaehwanㅠㅜ he’s so cute and good at singing. He seriously hope that he does well and makes the kind of music he likes
67
4



[enter-talk] LAI GUANLIN IS A BANTCH-NAM FOR REAL

T/N: bantch-nam = someone who’s perfect in every aspect – not sure about the exact Romanization
 
Back then, they were talking about what makes a man “manly” on Wanna One Go and he said “someone who can protect his family”. I found him admirable.
 
And I saw this interview of him today
 

Q: what is your ideal type?
A: How can I put it… for me, what’s inside and a person’s personality is more important than looks. So I can only know (what my ideal type is) if I spend time with that person.


 
Q: Do you like HK girls?
A: (taken aback) ha ha ha.. no matter where you are from, if you are kind, I like them all.
 

Q: Are you stressed?
A: Stress? I got stressed because I wonder about how to do well in the things I want to do. But aside of that, I don’t really get stressed by other things. I think that this opportunity is very important for me. Also, I want to do my best in the things that I have to do. That’s what I think.

 




post response:
[+717][-60]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2018.07.01 11:37 신고하기
That’s right, me too I find guys who think that being manly is to support your family the coolest. I liked all his answersㅠㅠ I rather guys who are bright and positive way better than those “real men” who never cryㅠㅠ also I’m so thankful seeing Guanlin always working hard in every concert. He’s always doing his best at learning Korean even if his family is overseas. I find him impressive

ㅇㅇ |2018.07.01 00:39 신고하기
Lai Guanlin’s manners and personality are the best. Those instances didn’t happen only once or twice. When he was doing his rap battle with Lee Sangmin, they asked him to say that everyone was below him and he said “I can’t” ㅜㅜㅜㅜ he’s kind so he fits with everyone. No wonder that he’s close with Ahn Jaehyun, Sehun, etc.
118
4

ㅇㅇ |2018.07.01 00:09 신고하기
This too. There was a question about the HK fans cheering wildly for him and he said that instead of “wildly”, it should be “passionately”
96
3

ㅇㅇ |2018.07.01 14:16 신고하기
I still remember what he said when he dropped to the top 20’s during P101. He said sweetly that ranking up high can never be a sure thing and I really found his mentality impressive given his age
61
0

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com