Thursday, July 12, 2018

[enter-talk] THE SM GENERATION IS A THING OF THE PAST NOW

Image result for sm
(pic not included)

Just look at the way they use their SNS and their account was only made last year  none of their groups have their official YouTube channel and they barely communicate with the fans. They rarely communicate but I feel like they are putting more effort trying to sell their goodsㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ looks like they don’t even manage their artists anymore. Their idols’ skills have remained the same. It’s like they don’t know the trend anymore. The quality of their merch have also decreased with time. They don’t charge people for joining the fanclub and their size grow from time to time but they no longer come out with innovative items or songs anymore. Currently, the trend is EDM + hiphop but SM’s NCT, Exo, Shinee, etc. don’t release any songs of the sort. And it just feels like they are behind on the trend. The SM rappers are a bit lacking (I know that not all their rappers are lacking). But for NCT’s case, they go often on overseas shows like K-con, Music Bank overseas and the likes. I think that this is a good strategy. Right now, communicating with foreign fans has become more important, although I know that taking care of the Korean fans is also important. The global fans can help share about k-pop on Twitter or Youtube, etc. I think that SM should reorganize themselves and change their concept. Even though I’m not an SM-roach anymore, I still have affection towards them?ㅋㅋ SM-ah, you should learn from the things that are worth learning from

post response:
[+276][-178]
original post: here


ㅇㅇ |2018.07.11 22:45 신고하기
SM is usually the first to attempt something and then it later becomes a trend, I’ve seen lots of cases like that. Rather than feeling that it is no longer’s “SM generation” now, I feel like they want to be the pioneer? I feel like they really want to be experimental. SM grew a lot because they were operating like that. if a song does well, they’ll learn from it and know what to do next. But that being said, I’ve seen from time to time when SM has not manage themselves well as a company. I was really shocked to learn that they had no pre-orders sales.. also, I don’t know why they are treating their female idols like that
200
28

ㅇㅇ |2018.07.11 22:42 신고하기
The fans believe their every word and they look like they know-it-all. Sigh, I’m such an SM-fangirl
168
7

ㅇㅇ |2018.07.12 13:23 신고하기
No no, rather, they are going ahead of the trend. When they release a song at first, I go “what is that?” but later on, their songs earn favorable reviews. The best examples of that would be Shinee’s View and F(x)’s 4 Walls. At first, I just thought that it sounded new but then the songs and the genre totally became trends. I feel like their most experimental group is NCT. I’m sure that their genre of music will become a trend later on. 7th Sense and Cherry Bomb were weird at first but I think that they sound fine now. As a fan of SM, I’ve never felt that SM was falling behind, but their issue is that they are too ahead of the trend. If you don’t believe me, just go listen to SM’s old songs. Listen to Soshi’s Into the New World. Even listening to it now, the song doesn’t sound countrified
102
13

ㅎㅎ |2018.07.12 10:16 신고하기
What are you saying… In 2016, SM was continuously putting out EDM songs and people were swearing at them saying that it wasn’t good, but in 2017, it was almost like an EDM party
76
8

ㅇㅇ |2018.07.12 09:08 신고하기
Stop with the BS about “SM leading the music industry”;; they just took all the trends from overseas and their songs all sound the same and have no individuality. If Suju were to sing Soshi’s song, it would be “Suju-sounding”. If F(x) were to sing RV’s song, it would be “F(x)-soungind”, isn’t Peekaboo known to be a song for F(x)? SM has no backbone and so that’s why they are failing. They are just taking anything trendy and copying it
73
74

ㅇㅇ |2018.07.11 22:47 신고하기
More than falling behind the trend, they are too ahead of it..
62
8

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com