Sunday, July 8, 2018

[enter-talk] YOONA JUST TALKED ABOUT HER SASAENGS TOOㄷㄷ


"I don't know when this started but
my Insta's password got changed and I couldn't log in anymore..
It's impossible for me to log out and log in again.

It was like this yesterday too. This is a personal space that I use to communicate with the fans and it happened frequently.

It's not just my Instagram, this kind of thing happened quite a few times so due to the inconvenience and my worries, I felt like I had to share about it. Please help me protect my information so that it does not happen again."

Seriously, how did they even manage to get to her SNS...
Seriously, this is nothing else but crazyㅠ
Why are they acting like this..??ㅠㅠㅠ

post response:
[+335][-6]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2018.07.08 20:07 신고하기
I just don't understand why SM does nothing for their female and male idols when it comes to these potential criminals. Why are they like this?
42
0

ㅇㅇ |2018.07.08 19:33 신고하기
Just think about these potential criminals disguised as sasaengs sticking, following them around and hacking into their accounts. It's so scary that I wouldn't even be able to sleep
40
2

ㅇㅇ |2018.07.08 23:13 신고하기
That's why Xiumin closed his Instagram.. Looks like they made it so hard for him.. being idols is seriously an extreme job
28
2

ㅇㅇ |2018.07.08 23:46 신고하기
SM is seriously severe. It's because they don't manage anything that the sasaengs' acts are so wild; recently, when NCT went to the US, someone came in when the members were sleeping and took their notebook and pen. And for a few days, their things just kept on disappearing. The members said that it was robbery but just use your common sense, who would steal someone's notebook and pen? F*ck..
11
0

ㅇㅇ |2018.07.09 01:41 신고하기
These are not potential criminals, they are straight up criminals ㅋㅋ
5
0

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com