Monday, July 16, 2018

[naver] ‘RUNNING MAN] JENNIE, CHOSE THE BOMB, PRETTY BUT UNLUCKY.. RECEIVES THE PUNISHMENT WITH LEE KWANGSOO




original post: here


1. [+3,133, -97]
Jennie was seriously cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
 
2. [+1,084, -33]
ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Jendeuk seriously hard carried today, the horror room was too hilariousㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Congrats for making it to the losers’ groupㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
 
3. [+673, -36]
I wasn’t a fan of her but I became a fan after watching Running Man, she’s so cute
 
4. [+637, -30]
It’s my first time learning that Jennie was this charmingㅋㅋㅋ Her reverse charm is awesome and she’s seriously cute
 
5. [+376, -25]
I don’t know her but I cried from laughing so much
 
6. [+191, -8]
She’s cute even for a fellow woman like me so I bet that she will have a tone of male fans after today. You can tell right away that her cuteness isn’t fake, you can only be born with it
 
7. [+159, -4]
Jennie carried this episodeㅋㅋㅋㅋ she’s cute, pretty and hard working too, but unluckyㅋㅋㅋㅋ She’s straight up the type of character that Yoo Jaesuk likesㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com