Monday, July 16, 2018

[naver] WHEN SEVENTEEN’S FRESHNESS MEETS SUMMER









original post: here

1. [+291, -5]
I’m so so thankful and let’s hit daebak with this album. Let’s spend this hot summer refreshingly
 
2. [+128, -6]
I’m not lying when I say that this is my favorite song from Seventeenㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
 
3. [+85, 0]
Thank you for always giving us good songs to listen to! The song is seriously so good so I scream every time I’m listening to itㅠㅠ
 
4. [+45, 0]
I can overcome this humid summer with Seventeen’s refreshing ‘You Make My Day’ <3
 
5. [+37, -1]
The song is so good! You make my day!!!!!
 
6. [+9, 0]
The song is the best, as expected, when their specialties meet, the synergy is there… ㄷㄷ ever since Mansae, their parts distribution was pretty good too. Since they are so young while being at their peak, Seventeen especially suits this concept well
 
7. [+9, 0]
This is a bop, I seriously think that they’ll hit daebakㅋㅋ

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com