Monday, July 16, 2018

[teens stories] AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO F*CKING MISSES 2012~2014?

Seriously, there were so many fun dramas
There were also so many good and legendary songs
Such as Sistar’s My Boy and Secret’s Starlight Moonlightㅋㅋ
For dramas, I Can Hear Your Voice was legendary.. as for movies there were The Thieves, Secretly, Greatly, etc… there were so many hits




post response:
[+272][-30]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2018.07.15 21:25 신고하기
EXO were f*cking awesome
272
41

ㅇㅇ |2018.07.15 22:22 신고하기
Back then, when school ended, I went to eat ddeokbokki with the kids while fangirling on EXO, read fan made kakao chats with Baekhyun as the male lead and miss Kim as the female lead and Bang Mina as the antagonist, etcㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ There were so many things in those Kakao stories such as ways to get prettier, how to lose weight, etc. Seeing ulzzangs like Kim Dabin, Hong Younggi, Kim Yoojin and Hana Reum Songyi and wanting to become like them. Playing outside at my heart’s content and sweating like crazy, coming home and taking a shower and watching a summer drama with my family while eating watermelon… getting mad when my parents asked me to clean up my room, playing with marbles at school, wearing round-framed glasses, getting a bowl cut, going ‘kyah kyah’ over oppas who wore earrings… it was like that
242
7

ㅇㅇ |2018.07.15 13:50 신고하기
It was so much fun ㅠㅠ it’s already been 4 years
73
0

ㅇㅇ |2018.07.16 00:06 신고하기
Why do I get reminded of EXO?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ everything on Kakao Story was about EXO.. Park Charichari.. I want to go back ㅠㅠ
61
2

ㅇ |2018.07.16 00:39 신고하기
EXO was daebak back then, I seriously cried looking through those Kakao stories
56
2

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com