Wednesday, July 11, 2018

[theqoo] GIRL GROUP'S CHINESE MEMBER UNDERAGE SMOKING PICTURES LEAKED

021.jpg


22.jpg

33.jpg

44.jpg

WJSN's Meng Meiqi
This was before her debut at 16 years old, her smoking pictures were just leaked


original post: here



1. Hul the fans must be shocked

2. Hul, but she has that kind and mature image though?

3. Yeah... Because WJSN didn't do well, it was never leaked, but now that she's doing well, her friend decided to leak it, f*cking funny

4. I'm more shocked at her visual change than her smokingㅋㅋㅋㅋ  I never knew her personality so I wouldn't know

5. Wow what is this? I wonder what the Chinese people's reactions are

6. Do China allow you to smoke underage?

7. That's not the face I remember..

8. But her lips are the same?
DPaWh

9. She looks like Jisookㅋㅋㅋ  Even the fans can't tell whether it's her or not

10. I'm more shocked at her face than her smoking..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com