Friday, July 13, 2018

[theqoo] PRODUCE 48... LEE GA EUN #1.... #58 SATO MINAMI + UPDATED

201807140124107520330_20180714014606_01_


original post: here

1. Gaeun congrats on your #1!! Even with those sh*tty screen times, you still kept your #1, you're so pretty and I'm so proudㅠㅠ This unnie will make you debutㅠㅠ

2. Gaeun looks f*cking pretty with long hairㅠㅜㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Gaeun-ah, bare with it a bit more and you'll debut ㅠㅜㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

3. I still can't understand why people who've already experienced being an idol, or who's currently an idol being on this showㅋㅋ This applies to everyone from AKB and the Korean idols too
 > But even if Gaeun was an idol, she never really promoted as an idol. Because the company was a bast*rd, she was put on the back burner for 5 yearsㅋㅋ You're just swearing at her because she's making it big in Produce 48

4. We're stuck with Minami again ㅋㅋ

5. Minami f*cking pisses me off

6. Ah F*cking hate that #58

7. Minamiㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Disgusting

8. Gaeun-ah I love you, I'll work hardㅠㅠㅠㅠ So please debut ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

9. I just don't understand why Minami?

10. What happened to Ahn Yujin's hair?

[theqoo] PRODUCE 48'S POTENTIAL DEBUT UNIT AFTER FIRST ELIMINATION

ylSbb

mWfQR

GnbFB

bpLFX

uFmiU

qqjZS

CCKwg

vxNiG

ioApw

Cpenw

YZEMs

KkHNO


original post: here


1. F*cking speechless

2. I find the Korean kids so so too

3. Goto Moe dances like she was just born...

4. Goto Moe can't debut

5. I've never watched this so I don't know much, but seeing some of their visuals, they better be Ailee level of talent

6. Hitomi is a great dancer, Miyu has great potential for composing and Sakura is Sakura... But Goto Moe is just no ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. Just why Goto Moe? What is she good at?

8. Moe, Miyu, Lee Chaeyeon.... I let out a big sigh

9. They're idols, but what are we going to do with their visuals?

10. Yujin and Doah, let's bare with it a bit more


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com