Saturday, July 14, 2018

[theqoo] WIZ KHALIFA'S NEW SONG "HOT NOW" DEGRADING KOREANS *TRIGGER*

lvcQd
Those were the lyrics:
Smoke got my eyes lookin' Korean
= basically saying that the cigarette's smoke is making him squint his eyes like Koreans, it's a racist statement

In the past, Ace Hood's Bugatti Remix also had a line with "Got my eyes like an Asian" because he was referencing closing his eyes

original post: here

1. Crazy f*cker

2. I feel like it's almost okay to be racist against Asians, but whenever the N word is said, I feel like I could be put to death at any moment

3. No brain bast*rd

4. He sucked during MAMA

5. This f*cker acted like a ret*rd during MAMA, but Taeyeon was the one getting sworn atㅋㅋ

6. After the f*ckery he pulled during MAMA : we're not re-inviting this f*cker ever again

7. Ever since the bullsh*t he said about Taeyeon, I realized he was a f*ckerㅋㅋ

8. His eyes are the size of a mouse' poop and he has the nerve to talk about small eyesㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

9. Hey you f*cker, eat my middle finger

10. Seems like Korea is hot overseas, people are starting to drag our hair over there too^^ ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com