Saturday, July 14, 2018

[teens stories] SERIOUSLY, ISN'T THIS WORLD JUST SO WEIRD?

Image result for spirited away gif
(pic not included)

I find this society so weird. Even if you love yourself, you can't do whatever you want, that's just the reality. It's so sad to see that our society values studying hard over having talents. I'm currently in my first year of high school (~15-16 y.o.) and I really want to dedicate all my efforts towards my dreams but I feel like all this effort should be gathered for my studies instead.. To be honest, I know that the things we learn might be useful to us in the future, I really don't see their use now and I don't understand them eitherㅠㅠ I seriously think that realizing my dream will make me happy.. seriously, I don't care if I don't earn that much money, but seeing how people who don't make a lot are branded as "failures" scares me.. I just feel like it's so weird, everything is weird. Honestly, shouldn't everyone just live like they want How many of us are living according to our own will..? I feel like I'm the crazy one..

post response:
[+630][-24]
original post: here

ㅇ |2018.07.14 00:21 신고하기
Everyone will get a reality check but this is the reality that we can't change so we can just adjust to it..
128
1

ㅇㅇ |2018.07.14 11:12 신고하기
Even though all of this is surprising, it's not weird. This is especially the case for our country...
94
45

ㅇㅇ |2018.07.14 07:00 신고하기
Even though it seems weird, our world is strangely well balanced. Of course, I would want to change the average center of this balance.
87
2

ㅇㅇ |2018.07.14 11:37 신고하기
The reason why our country developed was because of our education system, so we cannot get out of it. 
30
0

ㅇㅇ |2018.07.14 11:06 신고하기
I agree. It's starting to become like this overseas too. Nowadays, if you look at the Americas or at Europe, they are also slowly changing their education systems. Their people have slowly become more competitive trying to attend good universities. Korea-China-Japan were always bad. Seriously, it makes me wonder if our society has gone mad. Our country's people force our kids to study in order to go into medical or science department and it's sad to see. I feel like countries who developed at a fast pace like our country are especially severe
29
0

ㅇ |2018.07.14 12:23 신고하기
I'm currently in my 3rd year of high school and I'm studying intensely for the entrance exam. I used to be skeptical towards the competition but this is actually the reality and we cannot get rid of it. I seriously breaks my heart. We live in a world where you can't do anything without going to university so we can't help it but... I wish that the future students can live a life where they can choose to do whatever they want
21
0

ㅇㅇ |2018.07.14 11:42 신고하기
That's why I'm jealous of golden spoons
21
0

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com