Saturday, August 11, 2018

[instiz] BEING A MASTER AT ENGLISH VS MASTERING 2 OTHER LANGUAGES EXCEPT ENGLISH

"Most spoken language in the world (numbers are in tranches of 10K)
1. Chinese
2. Spanish
3. English
4. Hindi
5. Arabic
6. Portuguese
7. Bengalese
8. Russia
9. Japanese
17. Korean"

1. Mastering English
Since English is the most universal language, you can talk to, explain yourself  to and understand everyone

vs

2. Mastering any 2 languages except English
Condition: English is absolutely excluded
You can choose any 2 languages that you want  and talk to, explain yourself  to and understand everyone in these 2 languages



original post: here

1. 22222 Chinese + Spanish

2. Because of my current situation, I choose 2, English gives me so much stress right now

3. English masterㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

4. 1.... it's my major

5. 1, English. It's easier to be a master at any other language...

6. English...

7. Obviously 1. You can talk with most countries if you know English

8. 111111111111111111111

9. 1.... I hate studying English

10. Uhm.... 1.... my bias is from Canada...







0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com