Thursday, September 13, 2018

[enter-talk] FINALLY YG...

Today, YG posted a spoiler for Song Mino's MV todayㅜㅜㅜ
I was wondering if he was going to push for Mino's solo but seems like they already shot the MVㅜㅜㅜㅜ



Ah and Mino pierced his lips, he'll kill all the Incles when we see him in the MV with it.. ㅜㅜㅜ


Ah so sexyㅜㅜㅜ My nosebleed
Also Seungyoon posted this today, seems like he attended Mino's shootingㅜㅜㅜ

(Droptop is the MV set for Mino)

post response:
[+161][-21]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2018.09.13 17:26 신고하기
I'm a Once but I freaking like Mino, I don't know much about Winner's songs, but I got to learn about him with his variety shows and I became a fan. I even listen to his Body song ㅋㅋㅋI'm seriously looking forward to his solo
78
3

ㅇㅇ |2018.09.13 19:53 신고하기
ㅠㅠ I like it so much, I heard that he was dropping his solo around January? Looks like he's just shooting the MV for now. Please release Mino's solo fast, and Winner too.... Let's go for 2 songs per year!
34
2

ㅇㅇ |2018.09.13 23:10 신고하기
I'm an Armyㅠㅠㅠㅠ But I freaking like Winnerㅠㅠ!! I actually want to attend their concerts,,, I wonder if this makes me a fan., ㅠㅠ I'm looking forward to the new season of Journey to the East and I'm looking forward to the song too!! I enjoyed the song he released with Bobby last time too ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I like him so much
31
4

ㅇㅇ |2018.09.13 23:17 신고하기
Although we have to wait forever between songs, Winner never disappoints, so I'm definitely looking forward, Mino I'll be waiting ㅠㅠ
13
1

힝 |2018.09.13 23:11 신고하기
I cried reading this the morning. I think that the title will be 'Hell', and the MV vibe will be perfect for him? But Winner has so many promotions, I'm worried if he'll be able to promote it properly ㅠㅠ
11
1

ㅇㅇ |2018.09.13 18:30 신고하기
I always search for Winner and this never showed up, but finally ㅠㅠ
11
1

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com