Monday, September 10, 2018

[enter-talk] I WANT TO SEE IDOLS SWITCH THEIR SONGS LIKE THAT


1. Gfriend switching with OMGirl
I want to see Gfriend dance to Secret Garden and OMGirl Bam to Night... I think it'll be a perfect match.. They'll look so pretty with the clothes, and Gfriend's cordi should get to work ^^

2. Twice dancing to Russian Roulette and Peek-a-boo
Nayeon, Sana, Dahyun and Chaeyoung should do Russian Roulette
While Tzuyu, Mina, Jihyo, Momo and Jungyeon Peek-a-boo
I especially want to see Tzuyu doing Peek-a-boo

3. BlackPink singing to Like Ooh-Ahh
Momo's dance part will be done by Lisa, she'll look f*cking pretty. The highlight center will be Jisoo. Personally, I really liked BP's So Hot remake

4. iKON singing to GOT7's songs
I don't know why but I always felt like June would suit JB's parts... I hope they try Never Ever, iKON suit the dim and faint vibe like Killing me

5. BTS and EXO switching songs
I know that their fandoms will start a war, but they've always been the top so it'll be nice to see them switch. BTS can dance to Monster and EXO Fake Love. I feel like they'll try a new color. And they should just remake the songs instead of covering them.

6. Each group's main vocal should sing a drama OST
I feel like it would be fun if they picked a masterpiece that's easy on the ear... Idols are good at singing so it's a shame seeing them get bashed, it would be a good way to show their skills

7. Seventeen switching with Wanna One
Let Wanna One sing Seventeen's BoomBoom ... I don't know why but I thought of it right away. And I want Seventeen to try something sexy so "Day by Day" would be nice, or they could sing to "Light"... I wish they switch Boom Boom with Light

8. Make a co-ed group
I know that this is impossible... But I want to see a duet with June-Rose, Baekhyun-Seulgi once please... Voice color gangsters




post response:
[+75][-17]
original post: here


ㅇㅇ |2018.09.10 22:18 신고하기
I really want to see BP do a stage on Like Ooh-Ahhㅋㅋㅋㅋ Twice-BP friendshipㅠㅠ
46
1

ㅇㅇ |2018.09.10 22:27 신고하기
I seriously hate fanwars, I hate people claiming that they're the best or that they're the originator of something
35
1

ㅇㅇ |2018.09.10 23:23 신고하기
I want Seventeen to do Love Me Right
21
2

ㅇㅇ |2018.09.10 22:12 신고하기
Wow I want to see 1.2.3
6
2

ㅇㅇ |2018.09.11 05:05 신고하기
I want to see BTS do Dance the Night Awayㅋㅋㅋ I like to see unexpected things
5
4

ㅇㅇ |2018.09.11 01:47 신고하기
I like June and Rose, but I rather see Jinhwan and Rose, Jinhwan's voice color is amazingㅜㅜ
5
0

ㅇㅇ |2018.09.11 07:18 신고하기
I feel like BTS suit BTS songs the best and EXO, EXO's songs
4
0

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com