Monday, September 10, 2018

[teens stories] KIDS, AM I A HOMOSEXUAL?



I like a girl in my class.. she has middle length bob and is good at studying… and then I started taking interest in her out  of a sudden ㅠㅠㅠ one time, she met eyes with me, smiled at me and went  “I love you XX-ah”ㅠㅠㅠ wow, then, I just acted composed and was like “what do you mean?”. But my heart was beating so hard. I don’t know if it’s because I like her back too. Anyways… nowadays, I think about her every day and I also always notice her.. I couldn’t share this with anyone so I’m writing it here on PANN.. ah seriously, what should I do?... ah right, she’s a Monbebe. So when she feels down, she would go on the school computer in secret and fangirl but I don’t like that. so me too, I would act oba over my bias and show him off to her.. f*ck… what the heck… what should I do?

post response:
[+234][-53]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2018.09.09 15:27 신고하기
I think that you do like her. Please don’t blame yourself
125
13

ㅇㅇ |2018.09.09 15:28 신고하기
You might be ㅎㅎ
79
12

ㅇㅇ |2018.09.09 15:59 신고하기
I’m in my 2nd year of high school and me too I was fangirling hard on one of my bias and it turned out that she looked exactly the same as one of my sunbaes. I started liking my sunbae for a whole month and couldn’t even breathe around her. then, I went up to her and told her that she was pretty and confessed to her. I still keep contact with her. Of course, I might not have liked her if not because of my bias but I still like this unnie so much that I feel like dying (I left the fandom now though). I used to cry so much back then because of her but it has gotten better now.. but it’s possible that OP isn’t a lesbian. For me, I had “somes” with guys too and liked a few guys too.. anyways, it’s a good thing that happened to you, so be happy :D
62
6

ㅇㅇ |2018.09.09 22:08 신고하기
But there are a lot of cases where people who like people of the same gender just keep their relationship as friends
44
9

ㅇ |2018.09.09 15:56 신고하기
If you fangirl on Twiiter, there won’t be anyone repulsed by homosexuals… I’ve never seen anyone who’s a homophobe on Twitter, especially among people in their 10-20’s…
34
7

ㅇㅇ |2018.09.10 00:42 신고하기
So what if you’re lesbian?... it’s not a sin. Just write “lesbian” in the title…

30
12

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com