Monday, September 17, 2018

[enter-talk] JOY HAVING A HARD TIME NOT BEING THE MAKNAE ANYMORE



*Joy who isn’t the maknae anymore after Yeri got added to the group*

Joy: I’m having a hard time knowing that I’m no longer the maknae

Joy: That’s why I became “cutie-sexy!”

post response:
[+916][-60]
original post: here


ㅇㅇ |2018.09.16 00:43 신고하기
Rather than having a change in image, I think that it was hard for her since there was a position change within the group (of course there might be external factors too). To be honest, everyone knows about this feeling already no? Whether it’s at school, at work, or anywhere involving a group of people, everyone has their own position. Even though it might not be obvious, you have your own side and personality that you want to show others. Whether you are a student or an employee, you know this feeling. Since I’m also the maknae of my group, so I know what she feels. The maknae position is a position where someone receives a lot of love. Of course, it depends on the case but if you meet the right person, being the maknae is really nice. Seeing Irene, Wendy and Seulgi, you can see that they treat Joy so well. All 3 unnies are kind and innocent. So if you look at videos of Joy from her debut vs now, she felt much more like a baby back then, as in they cherished her like a baby. So if the next morning, another member who’s younger than her appears, the member who will have the biggest mental breakdown would be Joy. She must have worried about how her position should be now. I’m seriously a muggle passing by and didn’t realize that I was writing such a long comment… I just wanted to share my experience as a maknae since me too I had hard times not being the maknae anymore. I thought that she was having fun with Yeri and was fine but seeing her say something like this kinda makes me feel for her…. nowadays, it feels like she gets along a lot with Wendy so I wish their group the best.
775
70

ㅇㅇ |2018.09.16 00:58 신고하기
She’s having a hard time over such trivial thingsㅋㅋㅋㅋ

ㅇㅇ |2018.09.16 01:05 신고하기
She lost her position within the group and looks like she was confused for a moment. She secured her image as the maknae back then but she had to change that so she must have been stressed. Image is the most important thing for celebrities especially when that’s her position inside her group. Personally, I find that the maknae image suited her well.
303
15

ㅇㅇ |2018.09.16 10:51 신고하기
She must have had a hard time. Irene was the visual. Wendy was the main vocal, Seulgi was the main dancer while Joy was the maknae. But when Yeri was added, Joy might have felt that she wasn’t anything anymore for a moment. The basic positions for idols are visual, main vocal, main dancer and maknae. She must have been so stressed not knowing what position to take anymore
182
7

ㅇㅇ |2018.09.16 00:16 신고하기
Wow true… Joy used to be the maknae… it must have been hard for her.
181
64

ㅇㅇ |2018.09.16 00:56 신고하기
It must have been hard for her but I feel that this opportunity made her grow more… I’ve always felt that Joy was pretty but it was the first time seeing her as sexy in Peekabooh… The concept fit her like a glove.

177
20

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com