Sunday, September 9, 2018

[enter-talk] NCT JISUNG FANS AND WINNER LEE SEUNGHOON FANS

If I were to clarify this even, there is this competition show for high schoolers called Dancing High that just broadcast its first episode showing Lee Seunghoon as a judge and Jisung as a participant

This is what happened afterwards
1. Before Jisung danced, he said that he doesn't want to be judged with bias as NCT Jisung, but as 17 years old Jisung
2. But I don't know if he was nervous or he made a mistake, but he introduced himself as NCT Jisung
3. Lee Seunghoon then said that he won't give him a special treatment although he's from a big company
4. Lee Seunghoon's hair grabbing started

But neither Jisung nor Lee Seunghoon were at fault

ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Yah kids do you think this makes any sense? Some NCTizens didn't even bother with Dancing High and started judging Lee Seunghoon's face and said that since he's YG, he's talentless, and how he manipulated his way in KBS;; But people who like YG would know that their relationship with KBS is bad. And if he was this talented, you really think he would've made it to top4 of KPOPstar and entered YG?
Seriously those NCTizens need to wake up
Lee Seunghoon and Jisung aren't at fault here, why are the fans like that seriously... ㅜㅜ


"I'm NCT Jisung"


"Bias towards me? I really hope there will be none of that"
"I hope people will see me as the 17 years old Jisung"
"I will not give you any special treatment, I'll do it coldly"
"I will judge you the same way I'm doing to the other people here"

post response:
[+157][-35]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2018.09.08 22:53 신고하기
You're saying that other sites are dragging them harshly, but you're also dragging them here?
65
16

ㅇㅇ |2018.09.08 23:10 신고하기
The fact is that neither Lee Seunghoon nor Jisung is at fault... It's just the fans fighting?
61
8

ㅇㅇ |2018.09.08 22:54 신고하기
Ha it's not like it's the first time they act like this, I'm not even shocked
59
23

ㅇㅇ |2018.09.09 22:03 신고하기
ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋWhy are you only framing NCT?
21
0

ㅇㅇ |2018.09.08 23:17 신고하기
Don't bring other sites' fanwars here, there are so many trolls on PANN that if this blows up, it'll become out of proportions real quick...And the kids here are the same..
20
0


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com