Sunday, September 9, 2018

[enter-talk] THE COMMENTS ON AKMU SUHYUN'S YOUTUBE

First of all, I'm not her subscriber.
I just know that not long ago, she did a collab video with Yoo Byungjae.
So I got reminded of that collab and went to watch the video.
There were more comments there than on her usual videos so I was a bit shocked.
They were saying how she was being rude towards Yoo Byungjae.
I thought that her video was fun so it made me wonder if I was just too slow?
At some point, she was doing his makeup and wore gloves, and people were saying that she made him feel bad (T/N: it's explained in the YT comments below)

What do you guys think?


(T/N: there are more comments on the actual PANN post but we'll just translate a few)


"We should acknowledge what needs to be acknowledged.. I'm a fan of her too but this isn't right;; I watched JunChamShi (T/N: Korean TV show featuring Yoo Byungjae) and watched YouTube too (T/N: they filmed this collab both for JunChamShi and for Suhyun's YT - it's the same collab, just uploaded on different platforms) but ever since they went to buy makeup, it made me go "huh...?"; he paid 40,000 won for her makeup and she gave Yoo Byungjae a 3,000 won pump (?).. that was too much ㅠ"

"I think that she lacks a bit of manners as a person... I'm a fan of AKMU but I feel like she should be a bit more careful here. She doesn't think that she can hurt others' feelings... Maybe she thinks that she can act any way she wants since she's above him? I just have this feeling every time I watch her"


"I watched the broadcast and I felt uncomfortable because she looked rude. Made me wonder if it was because of the editing so I came here to watch this video to be sure, but this video made me even more uncomfortable... Seriously I think that this collab made her lose more rather than benefit her... I couldn't feel her sincerity. She invited him but I'm starting to be disappointed in her"

"She said it on JunChamShi with her own mouth that she didn't want to touch his facial hair.. Her editing team probably didn't like the fact that she said that so they only kept the part where she was talking about the bone soup (T/N: in her YT video, YBJ saw her wearing the gloves and was asking why and she said "because I ate bone soup before", basically her team edited out the part when she was talking about his facial hair). This somehow made me see her in a different way than the image I used to have.."


"Geez.. she called him for that?;; To be honest, it wasn't even funny and the makeup didn't look like it was something out of the ordinary either. What is this?;;"

"I came here after watching JunChamShi. Even so, she didn't even directly touch his facial hair and was wearing gloves. But even so, she kept re-applying hand cream and hand sanitizer again and again, it was just a bit bad to watch. I'm not a fan of either of them, nor am I an anti but if I was the one getting my makeup done by her, I wouldn't feel good.."




post response:
[+461][-42]
original post: here


ㅇㅇ |2018.09.08 17:37 신고하기
She doesn't even have the basics down to be doing makeup as a profession. She didn't give him base makeup and just put face pain over his mustache. How is that a durian makeup? She made it too obvious that she didn't want to give him base makeup (it felt like she was disgusted by him). I like her music so I saw her in a good light but this turned me off
588
8

ㅇㅇ |2018.09.08 16:35 신고하기
She bought 40,000 worth of makeup on broadcast but only gave Yoo Byungjae a 3,000 won pump ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ the rest of it were all hers ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ When Yoo Byungjae was paying, he never refused her anything. What the heck? If she earns her own money, she should use it a bit
581
10

ㅇㅇ |2018.09.08 16:34 신고하기
If I were Yoo Byungjae, I would be hurt by this ㅋㅋㅋ Just think if you were Yoo Byungjae, would you feel good?
308
1

ㅇ |2018.09.08 23:18 신고하기
Mochi Peach,,? She thinks that every body sees her like that ㅠ
291
5

ㅇㅇ |2018.09.08 20:39 신고하기
First time seeing someone wearing gloves to put makeup onㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
273
2

ㅇㅇ |2018.09.08 22:50 신고하기
I found Yoo Byungjae a bit pitiful. He's being treated as if he was dirty or something.. But even so, she could've made it humorous at least. Only Yoo Byungjae was being polite and respectful. It just feels like she wanted to get over with it ASAP. Me too I'm seeing Lee Suhyun in a new light
233
4

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com