Thursday, September 6, 2018

[teens stories] BOTNOJAEM FAILED HIS POLICE EXAM..






T/N: for those who don't know Botnojaem is a famous YouTuber who streams himself studying, mostly known for his handsome looks. Read about him here and here just to name a few.

"Future plans
I recently took the police exam.
I did not pass this exam.
Without making any excuses for myself, there are a lot of things that I regret about this exam.

Right now has been a few days after the exam, but I have been worrying about my future career path.

There is a lot of things that I want to do, but the thing that I dreamed about the most was to become a police officer. Because of this, I was preparing for this exam after having enlisted in the army.

I started YouTube without any deep thoughts while preparing for this exam.
Although I was surprised to see so many people starting to take interest in me and pouring their love to me, I still wanted to try my best while studying for this exam until the end.

Once the exam was over, I have been worrying about my career.
I will put aside the dream that I was running towards for a while and start to live the life of a YouTube creator which came to me like a precious opportunity.
(I'm not considering giving up becoming a police officer, but I want to use this channel to record my experiences as I planned to do since the beginning)

I am still a beginner and I know that still have a lot to learn but I'm ready.
For the time being, I would like to concentrate on being a YouTube creator and experience different things.

This also means the start of a new name, Bot Nojaem (when I first started YouTube, I didn't know that the name will appear in the reverse order on your profile) will be replaced by Nojaembot (my nickname is robot + no fun).

Also,
I think that this new challenge and beginning are only possible because of the support of my subscribers.
I'm very and genuinely thankful.

Moreover, I will continue to make study videos which was the essence of this channel.
Of course, it will be difficult to show you myself preparing for the police exam. So instead, I was thinking about what I need to study in order to be  good YouTube creator and what type of contents you guys would be willing to see.
So in the future, I will be filming the Q&A video that I promised.
Again, thank you for everything.

(I'm not strong in Korean so I used a spell checker to make it easier to read.)"


post response:
[+177][-1]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2018.09.07 03:53 신고하기
To be honest, even though he's handsome, I'd rather he just live a sincere and quiet life.... I understand that he's trying to find another route because he failed his exam but I'm somehow disappointed to see this. Kinda makes me think "oh, so he's this kind of person after all"?
65
45

ㅇㅇ |2018.09.06 21:10 신고하기
This was a few days later...? A few... days?
60
7

ㅇㅇ |2018.09.07 01:26 신고하기
I didn't know that he would change his name and still expected that it would be 'Botnojaem'. "Nojaembot" is so unnatural to pronounce ㅠ Please keep it as 'Botnojaem'
52
0

ㅇㅇ |2018.09.07 04:29 신고하기
Does he really study hard? I was surprised after seeing his typos
39
0

ㅇㅇ |2018.09.07 01:45 신고하기
So he made a lot of money off YouTube huhㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
38
1

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com