Thursday, September 6, 2018

[enter-talk] B.I'S EARNINGS IN A MONTHㄷㄷㄷ





So B.I wrote 39 songs by himself?
I never knew...




"I made Winner's Empty and iKON's My Type"


"Oh you made those?"

ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Jun Hyunmooㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


B.I was all shy because they brought up his royalties


*Testimony of a coworker*


"His mouth was up to his ears like that!"
ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ his testimony ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


*I think that just considering 'Love Scenario', it would be no joke*


"It's not that much... just enough to buy 2 import cars"


"Per month?!"


ㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷ
I never thought it would be that much...


*Enjoying the fruits of his efforts!*

post response:
[+428][-19]
original post: here


ㅇㅇ |2018.09.06 13:51 신고하기
People really earn a solid amount when they are involved directly with the lyrics-writing and composition
101
1

ㅇㅇ |2018.09.06 13:51 신고하기
The royalties that idols who are directly involved in composition get to earn are really solid....
96
0

ㅋㅋ |2018.09.06 13:48 신고하기
Let's hit big Hanbin-ah ㅋ
64
5

ㅇㅇ |2018.09.06 20:58 신고하기
Wow, then I can't imagine how much GD, Yong Junhyung and Zico who are considered the top 3 are making in a month...
43
8

ㅇㅇ |2018.09.06 20:08 신고하기
I hope that people know about this! He's a kid who would compose songs a few hours before boarding an early morning plane. He does that because he said that 'YG has a system where they really want people to work hard by themselves" . He's not just getting the fruits of his effort just like that
40
5

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com