Wednesday, September 12, 2018

[theqoo] SUNMI'S WORST HAIRSTYLE














I was so confused when she first came out with that hair..

original post: here

1. Hul I never realized back thenㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ But compared to her hairstyles now, I realize it didn't suit her

2. But it looks so pretty hereㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ


3. Yeah it doesn't suit her

4. The hairstyle didn't suit Sunmi, but the music style suit her the best

5. Hul compared to now, it was really bad

6. I feel like looking back, it might not be so good, but at that time, Sunmi was coming back with a whole new image so I think she looked good. Should she have had her long hair back then, I don't think she would've done as well

7. How should I put this, she doesn't have that WG Sunmi image anymore, it was a smart move from JYP to debut her like a rookie

8. It did suit her "new experimental" image though

9. Her face is long so it didn't suit her

10. But it suited the song she hadㅋㅋ  It felt new


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com