Wednesday, September 12, 2018

[enter-talk] IS THERE A CELEBRITY THAT FITS EXACTLY YOUR IDEAL TYPE’S CRITERIA?



If there is, please let me know!!
For me, it’s Kang Daniel. He’s tall, has nice proportions, a nice body, but the killing point are his monolids, and his mouth…ㅠㅠㅠ he looks like a big puppy but also raises cats at home. He’s seriously exactly my ideal type since I really love animal lovers… in one of the interviews, he said that he didn’t view his animals as pets but as companions and it struck me. Also, I like how he interacts with animals too. He was asking the doggy to give him a paw and it didn’t move so he said “ok next time then~ㅎㅎ” and also thanked the doggy for taking a polaroid with him. Somehow, people who love animals seem so full of love themselves… he’s so lovely and even his face is perfectㅠㅠ

post response:
[+267][-30]
original post: here
ㅇㅇ |2018.09.12 00:39 신고하기
It’s Kang Daniel for me too ㅜㅜ Face, height, shoulders and personality, everything. Also, I love his mouth when he smiles ㅜㅜ he smiles so well
119
22

ㅇㅇ |2018.09.11 23:12 신고하기
Me too it’s Kang Daniel~~ I didn’t know that I had an ideal type until I saw him
108
23

ㅇㅇ |2018.09.12 01:42 신고하기
For me, Kang Daniel is the exact opposite of my ideal type… I used to hate dyed hair and guys who wear accessories since I prefer the dandy style butㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
98
20

ㅇㅇ |2018.09.12 14:53 신고하기
V…. at first, he wasn’t my ideal type but he’s so different than what he seems like. He’s so pure and innocent and is full of aegyo too… he has 0 offensive force… but he’s so good on stage. His voice is unexpectedly low but it’s really nice. His gaze is just killer and he’s so talented that I can’t even put everything into words… when people compliments him, he gets all shy but you can see how he works hard and improved. His face isn’t really that of my ideal type but he’s still handsome.. and I feel good just seeing him. I really want to call him my ideal type since he’s so handsome and I’m a fan but his personality is straight up ideal
63
12

ㅇㅇ |2018.09.12 18:42 신고하기
RM for me ㅠㅠㅠㅠ seriously, when I read the lyrics that Namjoon writes, they are so pretty and I can feel that he has a good head on his shoulders and that he’s really sweet ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅠ I don’t want to get married but at the same time, I want to marry someone like Kim Namjoon  ㅠㅠㅜㅜ
60
15

ㅇㅇ |2018.09.12 18:54 신고하기
Nothing to say, Jun Jungkook is perfect..
54
6

ㅇㅇ |2018.09.12 17:17 신고하기
His outer appearance is 1000% my ideal type. But the best thing is that he has a human and foolish vibes going on but he also looks serious when he’s doing his job… his personality is also…
50
5

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com