Wednesday, October 10, 2018

[teens stories] ARE THERE KIDS WITH SUPER LOW SELF-ESTEEM?

That's me.

I seriously wonder why my boyfriend even likes me.

I constantly compare myself with others and it's making me so self-conscious.

No matter how much my boyfriend tells me that he loves me and no matter how well he treats me, I never feel that he truly likes me.

And I start having doubts about him.

It's not that I'm just being ignorant. I also wonder myself why my heart isn't opening up?


I just feel so ungrateful. Even though I'm receiving love, I don't feel like I'm loved.
I don't even know if I'm actually loved ㅠㅠㅠ

I'm scared at the thought that he might just leave me


T/N: we know that a lot of you have asked about PC-stories and we're trying to make a new form but we've been pretty busy with work so we've just been pushing it back ;; we'll try to get back to it since it looks like our last form was too overloaded so we can't access it anymore. We'll keep you guys updated!

post response:
[+379][-12]
original post: here
ㅇㅇ |2018.10.09 09:52 신고하기
Me too my confidence is seriously low.. I feel so low about myself that I feel thankful when others are counting people and include me in their count. It's seriously so hard
301
3

ㅇㅇ |2018.10.09 11:33 신고하기
Seems like there are quite a lot of girls who have low self-esteem. But I seriously don't know any guy with low confidence, why's that? 
247
20

ㅇㅇ |2018.10.09 12:12 신고하기
Me too ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ... When my friends complement me, it all just feels like lies and empty words and doesn't feel sincere. No matter what I do, I just beat myself down in my head..
140
2

ㅇㅇ |2018.10.09 18:30 신고하기
But am I the only one who doesn't go to fansign events when I win one? I don't want my bias to see my ugly face so I end up not going...
115
1

ㅇㅇ |2018.10.09 11:37 신고하기
My confidence is seriously f*cking low. I pretend to be all bright on the outside but when I'm alone, I seriously feel so down and feel like sh*t... I just feel so ugly...
107
0

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com