Wednesday, October 10, 2018

[naver] HYUNA ♥ E'DAWN REVEAL THEIR DATE, 'FROM BEING KICKED OUT TO WITHDRAWAL', STILL IN DISCUSSION WITH CUBE


















original post: here

1. [+4,725, -247]
I support their honesty!

2. [+3,44, -136]
Why are these your man and woman getting hate for loving each other? They look pretty to me

3. [+2,120, -56]
Hyuna's expressions look so comfortable, I hope that both do well!! :-)

4. [+949, -44]
Please have a pretty relationship~ You guys match~

5. [+999, -100]
Hyuna will be at a loss if she quits

6. [+343, -16]
I'm sorry for you who can't even have a normal relationship. I don't know if you will regret this decision later on, but you won't regret this moment now when your love is so passionate. I support you who are more pure and more courageous than anyone else during the most glorious moment of your life

7. [+309, -7]
Hyuna looks so comfortable and happy in these pictures. I hope that can enjoy her life now... She seems very kind and generous. I personally wish that these two do well


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com