Tuesday, October 9, 2018

[instiz] LG V40 GAINING POSITIVE REACTION OVER ITS LOOKS














original post: here

1. The blue one is so pretty

2. So pretty... I can't help it, I'm LG's slaveㅠㅠ

3. Why are white phones not appearing anymore nowadays?
 > I feel like they're doing that because of Samsung, all of the Samsung phones are becoming darker

4. How is this considered pretty?

5. The V series is love.. 

6. Seeing it from the front, I thought I was looking at an Iphone

7. Please don't buy LG... After 1 month, you're over..

8. All of LG's phones are the bestㅠㅠㅠㅠThey have the best cameras too..

9. We're already at V40?

10. There's still 1 year left to the V20 though...

11. It's not even out yet, and people are already talking about how pretty it is?


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com