Tuesday, October 9, 2018

[naver] "NO MORE A LADY" ... 'IN NY' KIM TAERI, FROM LONG TO SHORT HAIR GODDESS










original post: here

1. [+5,135, -93]
The aura of a goddess

2. [+3,971, -105]
Her acting is unrivaled and she even has a mysterious aura. I dare to say that nobody can compete with her right now

3. [+3,582, -52]
She seriously has that 80's actresses' vibes and is charming in so many ways... I always end up searching up her name nowadays... I hope that she goes for a long-run career

4. [+1,833, -58]
Her aura is more beautiful than prettyㅠㅠ I like her so much

5. [+1,099, -59]
She seriously suits short hair ㅠㅠ it feels new

6. [+303, -5]
To be honest, I feel like Kim Taeri's pronunciation and vocalization are unmatched

7. [+242, -25]
I don't know why but she kinda gives me the unique aura that Song Hyekyo has. Among the younger actresses now, no matter how pretty they are, their auras just cannot match up to those of veteran actresses. But Kim Taeri is able to stand her own ground.





0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com