Tuesday, October 9, 2018

[theqoo] DEAN EXPOSING THE ORIGINATOR OF HIS RUMORS



- That guy's eyes are already accustomed to it, he would pick only the prettiest fans and bring them to his work room and hmm..hmmm..
- This f*cker... Freaking assh*le.. Thank you for letting me know... I would've f*cking regretted fangirling on him.. ㅠ
- But the majority of his fans don't know about this, the fact that he brings his fans to his work room
- I think so too... Everyone looks so clean yet ㅠ
- Ah but seriously... I liked his face but his style randomly became so bad ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Me too I thought he was clean, but I saw this being brought up during the night f*ck this loser...

Dean: Since when did I do that?



(basically the girl replying to people)

Q: Please don't make your account private and apologize
A: Why are people I don't even know follow me then put their accounts on private? I hope you know this is considered cyber bullying. I'll write an apology

Q: Please give us a feedback over the mention you posted
- Yeah, does anyone know if Dean's DM on IG is opened?ㅠㅠ


Seriously why do you have to live like that?
You seem so delusional
I hope you get sued

original post: here

1. She needs to get sued

2. That's karma... I hope she apologizes

3. They're the worst... It's so easy to ruin someone like that

4. F*ck he already got it once before, why do people start so many rumors about him?

5. Sigh crazy b*ches...

6. These f*ckers

7. There are so many crazy f*ckers on Twitter..

8. There are so many b*ches ready to start rumors on Twitter...

9. "Cyber bullying" f*ckㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

10. Because of b*ches like her, they're generalizing the meaning of cyber bullying so much that its meaning is washed out now

11. Please find another word to use for Twitter, this is not cyber bullying


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com