Thursday, October 11, 2018

[teens stories] MY OPPA IS IN HIS 3RD YEAR OF HIGH SCHOOL, HE CRIED WHILE STUDYING

He got a cold so he kept coughing and sneezing so he stayed home instead of going to the library to study. I was gonna take his hoodie in secret and saw him crying.
He's usually so annoying but I somehow felt sad seeing him like that. He likes to eat sweets so I'm going to the convenience store to buy him chocolate. what else should I bring him? Will that be enough?




post response:
[+278][-6]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2018.10.10 22:58 신고하기
Our unnie is also in her 3rd year of high school, but she doesn't study so I can't relate to this post...
160
2

ㅇㅇ |2018.10.10 22:26 신고하기
Write "fighting" on a post-it and give it with the chocolate, he'll cry rivers and will study his ass off. I've had similar experience with my dongsaeng at home
136
1

ㅇㅇ |2018.10.10 22:23 신고하기
I wish I were like you and was a dongsaeng with a beautiful heart too
69
1

ㅇ |2018.10.11 04:54 신고하기
my dongsaeng failed her entrance exam and will be a retaker, my dongsaeng is pretty lazy when it comes to study but said that she would stop using her phone and return it so she can study more. But since she's not able to listen to music on her way to the academy and on her way home, she's been feeling pretty down... So today, I ran to Hi-mart and bought a IRIVER MP3 for her and loaded it with all the songs she likes... I hope that she can enter the class of '19... I wish everyone luck during the exam period❤️
47
0

ㅇㅇ |2018.10.11 01:42 신고하기
Me too I'm in my 3rd year of high school. I wonder if my dongsaeng will buy me chocolate if he/she saw me crying while studying?...?  But for that, I'd have to try writing my exam first
30
0

ㅇㅇ |2018.10.11 02:27 신고하기
He's sick but cannot rest since he feels like he needs to study so is doing it without a choice, I think that's why he cried. As a 3rd year, I relate to him...
19
0

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com