Thursday, October 11, 2018

[theqoo] CONTROVERSY SURROUNDING ROOKIE MODEL PRESSURED TO FILM A 'BODY CAM' IN YG STRATEGIC ROOM

"I want to shoot a body video with you"
"I don't want to" 

body cam: literally " 몸캠" it's the type of webcam videos you see on adult websites where they get undressed etc. 

The drunk investigator who's a foreigner asked YG's rookie model "let's shoot a body cam" on one of the scene. The model refused right away, to which Seungri said "This (investigator) is of high authority" coercing him to do the body cam. And the next scene, you saw YG Strategic Room staff running after the model who is trying to escape to remove his clothes


Alex: (hearing about the investigator saying how she's filing a divorce with her husband) You'll be fine. I will give you strength 
Investigator: Really Alex? There's really something I would like to do with Alex right now, you know "body cam"? I want to shoot a body cam with you. Shoot one with me!
Alex: I hate body cams/I don't want to do body cams
Seungri: You f*cker, you're so full of yourself?
Investigator: Remove your clothes!
Alex: Why are we talking about body cam all of a sudden?
Seungri: Yah, this person is of high authority. 

original post: here

1. Seriously... This is not a fun show, don't watch it. And they go way too hard on the scandals. They don't even look cool and it's not fun to watch, I don't understand what they're trying to do

2. Are they crazy...?

3. Seungri is quite pathetic too...What is YG thinking?

4. This is so cheap... The generation we're living in right now has lost its sense of what's actually funny 

5. Crazy they think this is funny? F*cking speechless, they're disgusting

6. This is still not something that can be considered normal for our country ... haㅋㅋㅋ

7. Trying so hard to make black comedy 

8. Hyunsuk-ah, is this something you want to do?

9. I know they follow a script, but this is so disgusting 

10. They should try to make us laugh at least, this just makes me disgusted instead.. 





0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com