Friday, November 16, 2018

[enter-talk] HA SUNGWOON CLARIFYING HIS STARLIVE CONTROVERSY


"I got into a controversy with a live broadcast"
*Sungwoon got into a misunderstanding with things he hasn't said*





"I had a meeting with my dongsaeng and he mentioned how people are using that word as a nickname for my dongsaeng"
"When I heard that, I felt so sorry for him"


"For my dongsaeng, I really want to resolve this issue"


Guanlin: The person who said the word that could've become a misunderstanding was me.
*Wanna One who will become more prudent*



Ha Sungwoon: There were public speculations that made me really upset over something I never said in the past. At that moment, I couldn't even explain the situation. I remember thinking 'They will talk about this in the future'. During the holiday break, I met with my dongsaeng and he told me that his nickname became the word that bad word. That's why I wanted to explain myself and get rid of the speculations. ''

Guanlin: The person who said the word that could've become a misunderstanding was me. I was bad at pronouncing words at that time. I was laughing at the same time and my tone raised, but I didn't meant it that way. I felt so sorry towards hyung.

post response:
[+1,463][-103]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2018.11.16 05:35 신고하기
Those were tough days for fans like me, Imagine how frustrated he felt over words he never even said.. And imagine some months passed and Sungwoon hearing that his dongsaeng is being called that word.. You really suffered Ha Sungwoon ㅠㅠ The fans knew that that voice wasn't Sungwoon's, no matter how many proofs we showed, those people just didn't want to hear anything and blocked their ears, I wish they all feel sorry for him now reading the clarification post. Of course, those people can now get sued too  ^^ I hope Ha Sungwoon does even better from now on
363
14

ㅇㅇ |2018.11.16 05:01 신고하기
It's even sadder knowing that Ha Sungwoon stayed quiet about this.. Imagine how tough it must've been because of his dongsaeng too ㅠㅠ I hope those psychopaths will receive the boomerang back, of course, we don't know if they've already hit rock bottom
326
20

ㅇㅇ |2018.11.16 04:59 신고하기
Thank you for raising this issue again ㅠㅠ Let's make it the top trending ㅜ
273
17

ㅇㅇ |2018.11.16 05:16 신고하기
He must've gathered a lot of courage to say it again. I'm so grateful that he mentioned that. The dongsaeng is still young, but I hope he didn't receive too much pain... 
125
1

ㅇㅇ |2018.11.16 07:47 신고하기
So much goosebumps over the fact that his dongsaeng still gets tormented because of that. I still remember Sungwoonie saying "I miss you" during the Chuseok day and wondering why, I'm so sorry towards him and Im so thankful too, I'm also grateful for Guanlinie. 
120
1


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com