Friday, November 16, 2018

[naver] MICRODOT RECEIVES LOVE ON 'I LIVE ALONE'

[naver] 'I LIVE ALONE' MICRODOT "I CALL EVERYONE ABOVE 40 Y.O. "HYUNG-NIM"".. WHAT ABOUT JUN HYUNMOO?


Rapper Microdot revealed that he calls anyone above 40 y.o. "hyung-nim" and anyone below "hyung".

original post: here

1. [+1,386, -17]
Midot is so cute and lovely. He feels like a maknae who grew up well

2. [+1,085, -13]
It's my first time being inspired by a celebrity's daily life. Seriously, it's important to work hard in your life but I really like seeing someone who also enjoys life at the same time and who enjoys having other people around. He's a person with a healthy mind and body

3. [+884, -40
If you live a life like Midot, you can't have your childhood in korea. Also, you need a minimum of money at home. If you don't have these two, there's no way you can grow up like Midot. That's a fact

4. [+359, -8]
Midot has such a nice personality, he's a fine guy

5. [+346, -5]
Midot is so sociable... and he's the cutest when he smiles


[naver] 'I LIVE ALONE' LOVEBIRD MICRODOT, TAKING OUT FOOD FOR HONG SOOHYUN "FOR HER"


original post: here

1. [+1,115, -13]
Midot is such a nice guy

2. [+683, -5]
No matter on what show he's on, he's always bright and innocent. He has a strong positive vibe so he's a good person

3. [+308, -8]
I kept on smiling when I was watching him. He's living such a hard working and fun life, good to see~~

4. [+219, -11]
Midot is cute so I hope he hits bigger~~

5. [+289, -26]
I'm jealous that he gets to stay home every weekend




0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com