Monday, November 12, 2018

[enter-talk] THIS IS APPARENTLY THE CLOSEST TO WHAT V LOOKS LIKE IN REAL LIFE, HE'S SERIOUSLY CRAZY


"Some days ago, a fan that's not a fansite master took a picture of V at the Genie Music Awards.
She didn't edit the picture and I really felt what V would look like if you saw him in real life"














"But it's an established theory that no picture can even come close to what V looks like in real life"

post response:
[+772][-48]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2018.11.12 18:17 신고하기
I'm a fan who went to his fansign and saying that this is what he looks like in real life... how dare you... he looks way more awesome....
161
7

ㅇㅇ |2018.11.12 18:05 신고하기
Is he a prince or what?;;
93
7

ㅇㅇ |2018.11.12 17:55 신고하기
His T-zone... seriously wow..
86
4

ㅇㅇ |2018.11.12 22:19 신고하기
I'm a fan of another group but I saw V in real life and I froze for a moment. All of them were handsome but V's handsomeness is something that is too hard to explain. I just looked at him with my mouth wide open. Ahh just thinking about it now makes me embarrassed. I didn't even look at my bias and just looked at V, am I crazy? ㅋㅋㅋ
49
3

ㅇㅇ |2018.11.12 23:13 신고하기
This picture doesn't even come close to how he looks in real life. I saw him really up close and I had my head on the floor. He's seriously the most handsome person I've seen ever since I was born. I had to do the fanchant but I was too mesmerized and I kept on drooling so I couldn't say anything. Seriously, he's the most handsome person in the universe and of my life. Seriously, he's not even a fairy but a god. Seriously, this is the real fact. The f*ckers who curse at V's visuals have rotten eyes
47
2

ㅇㅇ |2018.11.12 22:44 신고하기
Normally, people with a high nose bridge don't come out well on pictures. This is the case for some of the people I've seen in real life, especially J-Hope, Nancy and Ong Seongwu
44
2

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com