Monday, November 12, 2018

[naver] "I KNOW WHY THEY CHOSE LEE NAYOUNG AND LEE JONGSEOK"... 'ROMANCE SUPPLEMENT', FIRST SCRIPT READING



original post: here

1. [+478, -52]
Kyah these two have celestial visuals~ I'm always looking forward to Lee Jongsuk's dramas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. [+310, -96]
How does it feel to live with Lee Jongsuk's proportions and face...

3. [+230, -24]
Ah, it already looks fun ㅠㅠ Lee Jongsuk's pretty good at acting too ㅜ and Lee Nayoung ㅜㅜ I want to see this soon!

4. [+123, -13]
I hope they have a successful and happy filming. I'll wait for you until the broadcast day

5. [+104, -16]
Looking forward to this

6. [+50, -5]
I'm all in for Lee Jongsuk and Lee Nayoung's chemistry... <3 I hope that the drama is fun, looking forward to this!

7. [+36, -9]
Lee Jongsuk is known to be good at choosing his works so I'm looking forward to it.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com