Monday, November 12, 2018

[instiz] WHAT THE IDOL WHO ABANDONED HIS CAT SAID IN THE PAST


"They (cats) have the same lives as humans"


"Their lives are precious so they are pretty"


"So I adopt him on an impulse"


"I will fulfill my responsibilities until the end"

original post: here

1. Wow goosebumps...

2. Meow...

3. You're hideous Kim Yongguk-shi

4. What did you sayyyy???

5. No matter how much image-making he was doing, how can his words be this empty...

6. I get that this might be scripted but I'm getting goosebumps...

7. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ this is severe

8. Mind your own business...

9. At that time, I was telling myself "as expected from Yongguk"ㅠㅠㅠ I was so thoughtless

10. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ what a gag man


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com