Tuesday, November 13, 2018

[PC Stories] UGLY FRIEND SYNDROME

Image result for sailor saturn gif

I've been best friends with this girl for a long time, since we were kids. She was always pretty and ever since we were young she used to get complimented a lot on her looks. She'd always have boys crushing on her which made me self conscious because I'm the kind of person who needs validation from other people (its bad I know) and I've never gotten confessed to ever. As you might have guessed, she grew up to be super pretty with an amazing body. Every time I'd casually mention her around my other friends, they'd all start raving about how gorgeous she is and stuff which would leave me feeling flustered. Eventually I'd started to harbor a lot of envy and self consciousness every time we'd hang out. I'd wear lots of makeup (even though I don't wear any usually) and dress up very nicely in an attempt to not appear "ugly" next to her. It's gotten to the point where I'd avoid hanging out with her, because I'd just feel so shit afterwards. All I want is to be considered pretty. I have a lot of self esteem issues and idk how to even begin fixing them, because honestly its starting to ruin our friendship.

Got a story? Submit it here!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com