Tuesday, November 13, 2018

[enter-talk] YG PRODUCER RELEASING A PICTURE ON HIS INSTAGRAM BECAUSE HE GOT MAD


As soon as Jennie released his solo,
the international fans were all starting to complain asking why Jennie was the only one having a solo
So he released this picture so that they won't be able to translateㅋㅋㅋ

"No but Jennie's solo just got released? Obviously I'm going to post about it?
If the other members release their solos, I'm going to post about them in the same manner for sure.
So stop accusing me of only pushing Jennie.
You're saying that I pushed Jennie when I didn't even push her at all
I'm not that impressive yet"



Those translation device will only pick up errors with thisㅋㅋㅋㅋ


post response:
[+176][-5]
original post :here
ㅇㅇ |2018.11.13 18:56 신고하기
Ah ㅋㅋㅋ F*ck this is f*cking hilarious, who invented the lower characters for Hangul ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Aren't we a humorous nation ㅋㅋㅋ
67
0

ㅇㅇ |2018.11.13 19:20 신고하기
"I'm not that impressive yet"ㅌㅌㅌㅌㅌㅌㅌㅋㅌㅌㅋFreaking funnyㅌㅌㅌ
64
0

ㅇㅇ |2018.11.13 18:09 신고하기
ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋF*ckㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ He finished them
60
3

ㅇㅇ |2018.11.13 19:50 신고하기
But it must've been very bad for him to do this... Why are you complaining to the producer, you should do that to YG instead... If you look at YG's comments on IG, all you see is people asking about Lisa, Jisoo, Rose, Mino and CL's soloㅋㅋㅋㅋ
45
0

ㅇㅇ |2018.11.13 21:16 신고하기
"You accused me of pushing her when I didn't push her at all"ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ F*cking hilarious
28
0


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com