Tuesday, November 13, 2018

[instiz] COAT THAT A LOT OF PEOPLE ARE WEARING AGAIN NOWADAYS...







Is the ddeokbokki coat

original post: here

1. My love

2. The trend always comes back...

3. Ddeok coats are so pretty, I wanna buy it!!

4. I've always thought that ddeokbokki coats were pretty but people used to say that it looked countrified... I got so shocked that so many people start wearing it again nowadays. Trends come and go but if the design is pretty for the generation, I think that it can be wearable ~_~

5. I've been wearing this since last year...ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. I bought one because it's so pretty... but can I still wear it once it's out of style..? ㅠㅠ it's so pretty ㅠㅠ

7. I've never thought that it would be back in trend...

8. Ddeok coats are so pretty but the sizing is so big nowadays that every time I try to buy one, it's a fail

9. Pretty ㅜㅜ I'm so happy that it's back in trendㅜㅜ

10. It's my favorite coat, it kinda reminds me of my high school days



0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com