Thursday, November 29, 2018

[teens stories] LET'S SHARE STORIES WITH FOXY PEOPLE


"What about stories with interacting with foxy people? Something like when you were the victim of interacting with a fox?"

Starting from me,

I'll call my foxy friend "Fox", my friend "Kim" and the guy that Kim likes "Yoon".

So first of all, Fox and Kim are best friends.
But Kim started to like Yoon.
Yoon was a bit closer to Fox than Kim so Kim asked Fox to ask Yoon if there were any girls he liked.
But then Fox went to Yoon and asked him "is there anyone who likes you?" insteadㅎㅎㅎㅎ
And Yoon was like "Noㅋㅋㅋ why are you asking?ㅎ what's up?ㅎㅎㅎ"
And Fox replied "Nothingㅎ just because~ I was curiousㅎ"

And the conversation ended like that and she asked him as if she was the one interested. She was trying to create this pink aura around her.

Fox then took a screenshot of her conversation with Yoon and sent it to Kim and Kim came to me and said "I think that Yoon likes Fox" and was so worried.
F*ck, anyone can tell that Fox was trying to make herself obvious to Yoon.
At that time, Fox liked someone else.

Meanwhile, Kim has no eye at detecting Fox's foxy actions.. I'm so annoyed because I really want to tell Kim but she's best friends with Fox.

post response:
[+321][-43]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2018.11.26 16:04 신고하기
Girls who purposely go up to guys to get teased and then say "ah~~ seriously~~ stop~~" and then they come to me go like "Ah, he hit me, so annoying~ㅠㅠ". Aren't these kids so detestable? F*ck. There's always at least 1 person like that in every class
367
7

움 |2018.11.26 10:15 신고하기
That girl knew that I liked a guy and she goes to him and boast about her little height, little hands, little feet and goes acting like she was the cutest little fairy in the world. She would go to guys and say "are you teasing me because I'm so small? Humph!". I wear size 240 but she would purposely ask me about my foot's size around the guy I like and say "wow your feet are seriously big! I wear size 225"
352
7

ㅇㅇ |2018.11.26 16:26 신고하기
My two friends would talk to me while I'm in the middle and then would slyly try to push me behind; no matter how close they are, this makes me so mad
341
2

ㅇㅇ |2018.11.26 17:43 신고하기
I got fillers and went to school and a guy was like "hul your fillers look so natural. I wouldn't be able to do it because I'd be too scared of the needle." But the funny thing is that this guy told me that got liposuction on his thighs and nose fillers 6 months agoㅋㅋㅋㅋ He must have forgotten what he told me. I usually don't hide this kind of things but I felt mad because of what he told me before. So I said "yeah, it looks really natural right? But you got lipo and nose fillers 6 months ago and they didn't use a needle back then?" He was so taken abackㅋㅋㅋㅋ
243
2

ㅇㅇ |2018.11.26 16:02 신고하기
ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋThere's a male fox in our classㅋㅋㅌㅌ Actually there's 2 of them but they act the same and are chasing after girls. I just find it entertaining watching themㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  both of them make it so obvious that they are copying Kang Danielㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Even when they laugh, they try to protrude their teeth on purpose or try to make the caverns of their mouth appear when they smile (T/n: it's kinda hard to translate but you guys can refer to the below - they are basically talking about the space between your teeth and the inner cheeks. Yes, there's a word for that in Korean xD Basically Kang Daniel is known for that). The girls all hate them but they really think that they are so cute and popular.. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ you really have to see that in real lifeㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
219
5
Image result for 입동굴

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com