Monday, December 31, 2018

[enter-talk] YOU SAID THAT JOY NEVER GETS MENTIONED?

Are you a mythomaniac?


"To be honest, everyone is going crazy over Tzuyu on Facebook but when I saw people praising Joy on PANN, I went "huh...?"ㅋㅋㅋㅋ"

"Funny who she was trending in real time. Are Red Velvet's fans Twitter feminists?ㅋㅋㅋ  they are showing off something of their own land"

Facebook

- Sexy dynamite Park Sooyoung is too pretty, sigh
- Joy is crazy pretty. She even did the high note, crazy. My love, Joy
- Joy is f*cking pretty
- That's god-Joy... light-Joy... I love our country's Hush chocolate Park Sooyoung..
- Joy's jjang
-Park Sooyoung-goddess was too pretty today. I diedㅠㅠㅠ
- Joy is real sexy~<3ㅋㅋㅋ I went crazy as soon as she appeared
- Joy was the best, for real ;; no one can match up to her... next would be Yeonwoo



China's Weibo






Twitter


YouTube

Hush Joy

Naver


Yeah, you guys are pretty impressive

"Only Red Velvet's fans are mentioning Joy; I'm not saying that Joy is not pretty but Tzuyu looked the prettiest on that stage. The rest didn't stand out to me but Yeonwoo? I found her voice a bit erotic"



post response:
[+563][-91]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2018.12.30 11:13 신고하기
I'm a fan of another group but Joy suit Hush' concept so well that she instantly stood out to me? The kids are all pretty but Joy suit the concept the best
179
15

ㅇㅇ |2018.12.30 03:25 신고하기
There are no comments on this postㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ they must be thinking that Joy lost and that only Tzuyu got good reactions tsk tsk
156
42

ㅇㅇ |2018.12.30 11:28 신고하기
I've also seen comments saying how Facebook is like that because a lot of SM fans are on it, such BS
139
17

ㅇㅇ |2018.12.30 11:31 신고하기
Why don't they want to face reality?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Are they disgusted because Joy is getting more response than Twice's main visual Tzuyu..?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I can prove you that I'm a fan of another group but Joy was pretty to the point of me remembering how pretty she looked even when the performance was over. Everyone was pretty but Joy left me a lasting impression? Also, I found that she suited the concept and song the most... her voice suited it too.
74
28

ㅇㅇ |2018.12.30 12:35 신고하기
Joy during year end
57
6

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com