Monday, December 3, 2018

[instiz] SAN-E DID IT AGAIN ㄷㄷㄷ


"San-E is making a fuss now"
"San-E said that Womad and Megal (T/N: Megal stands for "Megalian" and it's a famous site for "feminists", they now changed their name to "Womad". These sites are pretty radical and are extremely anti-men.) were evil for the society. Right now, they had to halt the concert and Rhymer had to apologize. There's a commotion."

T/N: for some context, here's what happened:
On December 2, San E performed at the “Brand New Year 2018” concert. When San E came on stage near the end of the concert, the audience started to boo. San E asked the crowd, “Everyone, do you all hate me?” and the audience replied, “Yes,” very loudly. A pig doll with words criticizing San E was also thrown onto the stage.
San E then went on to say, “All the Womad and Megal who came, there’s something I’ve been meaning to say. I don’t give a f***. Womad is poison. Feminist no. You all are mentally sick. Jerry.K, you’re Womad’s dickboy. 6.9 cm that’s your dick though b****es.” 

Then he said, “I don’t think there’s a need for me to respect you if you’re not going to respect me.” Later he continued, “Everyone paid to be here, but you don’t enter a restaurant to cause a riot. I wish you all can create a fan culture where you don’t abuse your power. I don’t care how much you all attack me. I support sane women. Womad and Megal are evils of society.”

Cr: Soompi




- "Womad, Megal = social evil"... 'Brand New Year' San-E, concert suspended
-'Brand New Year'  Rhymer apologizes for San-E's controversy... Lee Daewhi and Park Woojin receives the best cheers

post response: +6
original post: here

1. No but what did our kids do wrong? Ha...

2. Why Are Megal and Womad social evil?

3. What he said isn't wrong but why would he say that during a concert...

4. It wasn't even his own concert so why would be mention this and make the concert look so cheap...?

5. I'm someone with mental problems and I'm receiving treatments but I'm not hurt at all by what San-E said. Nowadays, people are so triggered by every little thing that they have to find fault in everything. I don't care about San-E but I think that the audience was in the wrong this time. Also, it's true that these sites are a nuisance for society. If you think that these sites are "feminist", you're hopeless

6. It's true that these sites are social evil though

7. So fed up with him

8. Why are people calling this "refreshing?"ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Seriously, a lot of people attended the concert just to have fun and this is not San-E's solo concert. There were lots of other artists too. San-e suddenly got mad at the fans and started arguing with them. It was a nuisance to the concert. That's what you call "refreshing"?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

9. It wasn't even his own concert but a joint concert with other artists. It's something that people paid for to attend. What he said was problematic but his actions are even more problematic.

10. I support San-E!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com