Monday, December 10, 2018

[naver] KANG DANIEL, TRIBUTE TO CELEBRATE HIS BIRTHDAY "DRINKS FILLED WITH LOVE"




Kang Daniel treated 400 fans their drinks at a Gongcha (T/N: bubble tea/cafe shop)


original post: here

1. [+3148, -30]
It's Kang Daniel's birthday but I'm even more happy than for my birthday, I hope that Kang Daniel is healthy and that his birthday is filled with only happiness, HBD thank you

2. [+2052, -9]
Kang Daniel HBD! HappyDanielDay! I hope that you live everyday like 1210, I supported the Daniel of yesterday and the Daniel of today and the Daniel of tomorrow! Let's be together forever!

3. [+1660, -10]
As expected from Kang Daniel, how did he think of something awesome like that? I'm so touched by everything, Daniel happy birthday 

4. [+1417, -8]
A shining jewel born in Winter, HBD. Thank you. The precious memories of the present, I hope you will treasure them. Please spend the rest of your youth coolly and with excitement, and that you will always be filled with happiness. Born to be an idol Kang Daniel the love... Jewel Daniel shine even more, the fans and Daniel fighting everyone~~!!

5. [+1383, -7]
Kang Daniel HBD You made the world so sweet and warm ㅠ You always share the love that you receive and it's so commendable~ I hope that you will remember the memories with the Peaches for a long time like the smell of coffee~ I'm tearing over the fact that Daniel always thinks of the fans without any rest  Thank you for being born, I will forever support you <3

6. [+182, -2]
Happy birthday Kang Daniel <3<3<3 There will be more happy days ahead~~~




0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com