Monday, December 10, 2018

[enter-talk] THE PERSON WHO SPENT 7,200 MILLION WON ON HIS DAUGHTER'S BIRTHDAYㄷㄷ


The birthday's main character is Maya Henry


He wanted to throw her an unforgettable party because she will be an adult soon.
So he spent around 7,200 million won for her 15th birthday (~6M$ USD).
The place was 55,000 square foot and around 150 people planned the party.









Her congratulatory team included Pitbull, Nick Jonas, etc.
Kim Kardashian's makeup artist did her makeup and hair.
And the famous designer Rolando Santana designed her dress


Her dad is apparently running his own personal injury firm.

post response:
[+775][-13]
original post: here
ㅇㅇ |2018.12.09 21:10 신고하기
It feels like she's just living in a different world from mine so I can't even feel the reality check
303
2

ㅇㅇ |2018.12.09 22:22 신고하기
Her life must be fun
193
2

ㅇㅇ |2018.12.10 00:58 신고하기
It's called Quinceñera and it's a huge birthday party that South Americans celebrate on their kid's 15th birthday as a tradition. 6M$ is f*cking a lot of money but kids on average spend around 100K$ here. There's a kid here who isn't especialy wealthy but the parents saved a lot since they have to spend on hotel fees and whatnot. It's kinda similar to the Sweet Sixten in the US and Bar Mitzvah for the Jewish!! 
166
0

ㅇㅇ |2018.12.10 02:36 신고하기
Seeing this makes me feel like the top 1% of the population owns 99% of total wealth while the 99% rest of us are all fighting each other for the remaining 1%ㅋㅋ... How happy must her be to live a life doing everything she wants..
83
4

ㅇㅇ |2018.12.09 21:12 신고하기
Getting congratulated like that does seems special.. As for me, every year when my birthday comes, it's like a day where all my relationships with other people get more awkward
60
1

ㅇㅇ |2018.12.09 22:21 신고하기
Seriously what is money?,,,, I just ate spam with kimchi and was happy but now I'm getting a reality check,,,,
49
1

0 comments:

Post a Comment