Monday, December 10, 2018

[enter-talk] ONG SEONGWU TOOK PICTURES AT HANEUL PARK...


"With you,

I want to look at the same sky
look at the same sunset
look at the same world,
forever."

So Haneul park could look this pretty ㅠㅠ
Ah... The aura and the vibes of his pictures are so nice
I hope that Ong-photographer publishes a photo album
I'll be the the first one to buy itㅠㅠ












post response:
[+428][-25]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2018.12.09 19:26 신고하기
Who knew that just one picture could make me feel warm on a cold dayㅜㅜ
95
3

ㅇㅇ |2018.12.09 19:37 신고하기
Our Ongging is like a pro nowㅋㅋㅋ Every time I see his pictures, they look so nice and they make my heart flutter... today was so cold but my body and heart feel so warmㅠㅠ I'll love you all my life Ong♥
87
3

ㅇㅇ |2018.12.09 19:34 신고하기
Ddeongwu's face is like the sunset, it makes me warm♡It must be hard for a celebrity to go in the open air like that. But I'm thankful because he did it for the fans. I'll love you all my life Ong
86
4

ㅇㅇ |2018.12.09 20:01 신고하기
Seongwu's pictures and posts are always light-hearted and warm and I can feel his sincerity. So every time I look at them, I get touched.Since today was their last broadcast, my feelings were all tangled up and I criedㅠㅠ
25
0
]
ㅇㅇ |2018.12.10 00:06 신고하기
He consoled the fans first when they were sad because he quit being an MC, so he walked around for 5 hours taking pictures for his mini exhibition for the fans. I won't be able to forget this moment for a long timeㅠㅠ where can you find someone else who loves his fans as much as him?ㅜㅜㅜ
24
0

ㅇㅇ |2018.12.09 23:56 신고하기
I saw him up close during the Melon Music Awards and his face isn't a human's face. I understand now why people call him "David(?)".. This was a picture that I took (you can take it if you want). When he was returning to the singers' seats, I really saw him suuuuper up close, he was just in front of me and his features all fit in his small faceㅋㅋㅋ I filmed a video too,... I really wanna share it..
24
0

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com