Tuesday, December 4, 2018

[teens stories] WRITE THE INSTANCE IN YOUR LIFE THAT YOU CRIED THE MOST


"The time you cried the most"

For me,
it was during 6th year of middle school when we went to the English village.
At that time, it was my first time sleeping away from my mom and dad at a foreign place for a week. Ah actually, it wasn't even a week, but 5 days..

It was my first time being away from my parents for 5 days and I felt so sad every night ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
I ate something bad too and had a stomachache on top of that ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
So I couldn't even eat well.
Meanwhile, we had activities that required us to run around ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋha... the group of kids I was with also made me the group leader...

So after 5 days, I returned home and my dad was home.
Seriously, as soon as I saw my dad, my tears just came out overflowing. It was seriously a weird experience.

So I hugged my dad's neck? And cried for 10 minutesㅋㅋㅋ
My dad was like "why are you crying?" at first but I couldn't even answer and just cried.
He just said "if our daughter cries, dad will cry too"
So I cried even more..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ so after I calmed down, I told my dad that I missed him



post response:
[+249][-23]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2018.12.04 15:27 신고하기
I couldn't go to Jonghyun's concert last year because I was sick. I wasn't super sick and I could've actually manage to go but I thought that I would have to endure my sickness for 3 hours and it was too much of a pain, so I decided not to go. I just thought "it's a shame but I'll just go next time~" but that was his last performance. I think that this is my lifetime regret. I miss him so much and I feel so sorry. I regretted and cried so much.
414
41

ㅇㅇ |2018.12.04 11:35 신고하기
Who would've known that the result of my entrance exam would be like that.. I dedicated my 20th birthday for this. I cried during my whole car ride.
310
6

ㅇㅇ |2018.12.04 11:24 신고하기
I read all the comments and my heart is breaking, is everyone happy now? People say that crying helps you to settle down your emotions and you guys all worked hard during 2018. So I hope that 2019 will only be filled with tears of happiness!
283
1

ㅇㅇ |2018.12.04 21:53 신고하기
Let's do a vote. Vote up if you cried more because of your family. Vote down if you cried more because of your friends or school
236
258

ㅇㅇ |2018.12.04 17:37 신고하기
When my dongsaeng died, I went to the scene and watched everything directly, I couldn't grasp the reality and couldn't cry. My head just hurt so much at that time. We had to hold the funerals the following day and I think that I was too physically exhausted that I just fell asleep later on. Then I suddenly woke up and at that moment, I just started screaming and crying. In my head, I thought "why am I crying?" but my body couldn't stop and I just cried. I tried holding it back and went back to sleep. But I woke up again and started crying again. And it went like this back and forth for the whole night. It was like my eyes were a faucet and my tears were just pouring out. I didn't have any thoughts and it was also hard for me to breathe. I didn't have any sad thoughts or had any sad dreams, but I just couldn't realize that my dongsaeng was dead and was just in a daze. It was only after 1 week that I fully realized that my dongsaeng passed away, but why did I cry so much during my sleep?... Then, when I received my dongsaeng's ashes at the crematorium, I held them close to my chest and they felt so warm and I wailed again... They really felt so warm.. I wasn't thinking about anything but suddenly my heart was torn appart. Because they felt so warm, I felt so lonely. It was my first time realizing that losing a family member could gouge out a piece of my heart.
227
1


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com