Monday, January 14, 2019

[enter-talk] IDOL THAT SM DANCE TEACHER HAS GAVE UP ON

NCT Taeyong
He got cast through the streets thinking it was one of the 3 big broadcast KBS, MBC and SBS because he had no interest in the entertainment world

Journalist Park: I feel it every time I see your stage, but you're really good at dancing. How were your skills during your trainee days?
Taeyong: I seriously was so bad. The hyung who was teaching me a that time told me supervisor "He just won't do it"



He couldn't find SM's building in Apgujeong so he got scold for being 30 minutes late at the audition. He was 18 back then (high school 2nd year) and sang the national anthem and joined the company
The dance teacher who taught him at that time thought that he weren't going to make it



When practicing





He was so bad that he always danced at the back following the other trainees, but he arose to become the center
He went from a bad dancer to the center of SMrookies during SM's concert in 1 year and a half
Right now he's NCT's main dancer



This is the things that the students from that dance teacher are saying right now


"That's right, my friend is into contemporary dancing
That friend's teacher used to teach NCT during their trainee days
He said a lot of things about Taeyong... It gave a lot of hope to the students"


"To be more accurate, Taeyong is the one who's referred by other trainees as "I will pull a "hyung"". Whenever there was an assignment, he would always stay until 3-4AM and make it happen. He was already pretty before debut"


LH: You started learning dance at 18 years old. I wonder if it's just talent, or hard work, or you got lucky?
TY: I thought "I cannot not make it happen". I was young and innocent, but I was really working hard during practice.


"TY: I'm not confident about my face. To be honest, I grew up hearing that I'm handsome a lot (laugh) but I hate that word. I rather get acknowledged through my skills than my looks. Nowadays, I'm working hard on loving my face and body. I think that if I love myself I can learn to trust people who love me"





post response:
[+604][-90]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2019.01.13 23:19 신고하기
Love you
146
3

ㅇㅇ |2019.01.13 23:12 신고하기
Fansign
114
1
"Yuta said that if he learned from Taeyong's dance in one day, he would want to quit dancing" 
ㅇㅇ |2019.01.13 23:16 신고하기
Even Dispatch
106
1
(covering about his teacher who didn't think he'd make it)
ㅇㅇ |2019.01.14 00:42 신고하기
Good at working and good towards his fans ㅠㅡㅠ
68
0
Taeyong's in-ear


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com