Monday, January 14, 2019

[teen stories] I WANT TO MARRY A CHINESE MAN

I just came back from studying abroad in England and there are a lot of foreigners living there.
So I ended up being quite close with Chinese men over there, I know some Chinese so I spoke a bit with them and they're too heart fluttering ㅜㅜㅜㅜ 
They're tall and their bodies are good, they're also neat and when they smile, my heart goes "hao hao" I call them jokingly "laogong"~~~ And their faces go read ha
When they're shy and hide their faces I just want to punch a building;;;;



post response:
[+52][-9]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2019.01.15 00:05 신고하기
Chinese are way better than Hannams who are misogynists 
52
21

ㅇㅇ |2019.01.14 22:40 신고하기
Chinese men also like Korean women, that's why want to date a Chinese guy 
43
13

ㅇㅇ |2019.01.15 00:04 신고하기
Did you guys see how that girl received a confession on "4-Wheeled House"?.. I totally got it after watching thisㅋㅋㅋ I now understand the craze for Chinese men
38
7
"Tell her she's really pretty"
*The kid gives her flowers as soon as he comes to her*
"Wow I'm touched~"
ㅇㅇ |2019.01.14 22:41 신고하기
Crazy that's so cute ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Me too I went to study in China and the men there are so innocent, they would gently knock your head and hide, and do cute stuff like that 
26
2

ㅇㅇ |2019.01.14 21:56 신고하기
Chinese men are a bit more feminine so they understand how they should behave with us  ㄷ ㄷ ㄷ
20
1

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com