Monday, January 14, 2019

[theqoo] THINGS THAT RECEIVES DIVIDED OPINIONS IN A FANGIRLING LIFE

It's the album art






1. Album with faces on





2. No face, but with some graphics on 

original post: here

1. If both are pretty, it's the best

2. 1111 My bias are the most handsome in this universe

3. 1111 I don't even need to listen to the CD, if my bias are on it, I'm buying for sure

4. On music websites, #2 looks prettier, but in real life, #1 looks  prettier 

5. Just.... Make them pretty.... My bias' albums are so ugly, I like #1 here though 

6. #1 in front and #2 at the back

7. I prefer #1, but your photo examples are so ugly... I don't hate those groups but the pictures itself aren't pretty

8. My bias always come out with #2 and rarely do #1, I like the #2

9. #2, I don't really care, but I prefer #2

10. 2222 Anyways you'll have a photoshoot in the inside

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com