Sunday, January 6, 2019

[instiz] SKY CASTLE DUMP (MIGHT CONTAIN SPOILERS)

[instiz] THE FIRST ACTRESS TO ACCEPT THE ROLE OF KIM JUYOUNG IN SKY CASTLE












Is actress Kim Seohyung

post response: +1
original post: here

1.  She's too coolㅠㅠㅠㅠ coach-nim

2. She's so handsome, coach-nim ㅠㅠㅠ

3. But seriously, I wouldn't be able to picture her doing anything else than being an actress  ㅠㅠ

4. She's seriously so good at acting ㅠㅠ she's so cool

5. She suits the role perfectly and is totally good at acting ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ she's so cool

6. Seohyung-nimㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ please take care of me too

7. Coach-nim, I love you ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

8. Coach-nim ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

9. Thank you for giving her the role of coach-nim ㅜㅜㅠㅠㅠ

10. There's nobody else than her who can play the role of coach-nim



[instiz] YOON  SE A'S CRAZY ACTING SKILLS TODAY


Seunghye-yah ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
Seriously, I was bawling my eyes out

post response: +3
original post: here

1. She's seriously so good at acting...ㅠㅠ

2. I seriously almost cried watching thisㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

3. She's so good at actingㅜㅜㅜㅜ

4. Seriously I cried, her acting was daebak ㅠㅠ

5. When she said "don't touch my daughter", I cried....

6. I got goosebumps ㅠㅠㅠ

7. But what did she scream here?
> AHHHHHHHH
> YAAH!!!!!!!!
> Kyyyooooooo~~!!
>> ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
> Ehhh~~~~~~~oh!
>> ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. I cried out loud when she told him not to touch her daughter ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

9. Boohoo ㅠㅠㅠㅠ I cried with her today ㅠㅠㅠ

10. For real, just watching this makes me cry



[instiz] SECRET AFFAIR IN SKY CASTLE









The affair is between Soo-im and Cha


They have couple bangs

original post: here

1. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. No but what's happening with Cha's hair? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. Wow that's possible....

4. F*ckㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Why is Cha's hair like that?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ



[instiz] SKY CASTLE'S VIEWERS' RATING TODAY


20.49%

Daebak

original post: here

1. Wowowowow seriously ascending to become my lifetime drama

2. 20????

3. Wow... Sky Castle is the bestㅜㅜㅜ how am I gonna wait until next week?ㅜㅜ

4. Wow Sky Castle is so fun ㅠㅠㅠ

5. Daebak, this is crazy ㅎㄷㄷㄷ

6. Hul this is no joke

7. Daebak...

8. My drama <3


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com