Sunday, January 6, 2019

[naver] LAI GUANLIN, LEAVES FOR CHINA ON THE 8TH.. PHOTOSHOOT AND VARIETY SHOW SHOOTING 'WILL BE ON HIS OWN'




 
original post: here

1. [+103, -1]
Guanlin-ah, take care of your health and have fun!! I'll always support you, our prince <3<3

2. [+74, 0]
Guanlin-ah, Guanlin who works hard anywhere he goes, I'll always support you so find strength!! Show us a cool and fun image even in China. It might get harder but please find strength, I'll always support you

3. [+65, 0]
Guanlin-ah, I'll always support you. It must be hard for you to face new challenges all the time but I'm thankful that you always show us a cool side of you. I will miss you a lot but I will wait for you

4. [+59, 0]
Guanlin-ah, you're doing well <3<3<3 I'll always support you

5. [+49, 0]
Guanlin-ah, have fun and Cube, let's get to work a bit

6. [+25, 0]
I'll support whatever path Guanlin chooses!! Don't get hurt and enjoy your filming

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com