Sunday, January 6, 2019

[teens stories] I SAW MY GIRLFRIEND'S BARE FACE AND GOT TURNED OFF

Image result for 여신강림
(pic not included)

Seriously, I haven't told this to anyone and just kept it to myself
but I'm gonna borrow the power of anonymity and write it here.

When my girlfriend has makeup on, her skin is so white and she's seriously pretty (but she doesn't really wear the type of makeup that your average student would wear)
When I saw her bare face, her eyes were seriously small and her skin was so yellow and bad

I've never thought that her bare face would look that different but I seriously got a little reality check this time, and was a bit turned off

Is this a reason the break up? Don't tell me that it's not that I don't love my girlfriend but I'm just turned off

post response:
[+204][-342]
original post: here
ㅇㅇ |2019.01.05 14:36 신고하기
It's possible to get turned off.. I know that my boyfriend wears shoulder pads but when he removes them, he looks even smaller than he is so I get turned off too...
307
5

ㅇㅇ |2019.01.05 23:51 신고하기
The double standards here is solidㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ You guys say that you like handsome men, then it's the same for OP who likes pretty womenㅋㅋㅋ It's not like he told his girlfriend that her bare face was ugly or that he was being mean to her
271
10

ㅇㅇ |2019.01.05 14:44 신고하기
Am I the only one who understands OP?ㅋㅋㄱㅋㄱ
244
7

ㅇㅇ |2019.01.06 01:18 신고하기
Even if you broke up with her, it's better not to talk about this with her
134
2

언니다 |2019.01.06 00:02 신고하기
To be honest, people in their teens and early 20's would mostly date others based on their looks. But you teens act so self righteous telling him not to focus on her looks and that personality is more important. Also, OP said that he got turned off because she looked too different, not that she was ugly or something 
81
3

ㅇㅇ |2019.01.05 23:40 신고하기
I understand OP though?... Me too, there are lots of times that I looked at my own face and got turned off, why is it bad if someone else says it?ㅠㅌㅌㅋㅌㅌㅌ of course I recover once I put my makeup on again hihihi that's just how people are
62
2

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com